- To be successful as a scrum master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams.
- An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
CVs should be sent to email@example.com with “Scrum Master” as subject.
NOTE: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.