Security and Liaison Officer
- Provides supervision to the guard force in the assigned area.
- Conduct regular reviews of ACTED facility physical security measures and produce/update compound security profile and security assessment reports.
- Manage the guard force shift pattern and leave rotation.
- Deliver monthly standard operating procedure (SOP) training to the guard force.
- Conduct fire drills monthly and security emergency response drills quarterly, involving all base staff.
- Conduct inspections of the fire safety equipment every quarter and produce a quarterly fire safety report for the head of department.
- Conduct spot checks of the guard force to ensure they are working in accordance with SOPТs. Inspect guard force equipment each week and report damages or losses in a timely manner.
- Conduct a monthly inspection of the saferoom and hibernation kit. Identify hibernation items soon to expire.
- Conduct daily pre-deployment security briefs and post-deployment de-briefs with field staff.