- Nairobi, KENYA
- Full time
- 8 months ago
- Information Technology
- Monitoring and analysing events and alerts from a wide array of security devices and systems (SIEM’s, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, WIPS, Systems, Networks, Anti-virus, etc.)
- Help with creation of Tickets internally and externally to track all activities.
- Actively teamwork in incident response, triage and analysis.
- Prepares and maintain the Administrative Documentation, respecting internal policies.
- Help in the maintaining the integrity and security of enterprise wide systems and networks
- Provide situational awareness support to ensure protection, detection response and sustenance of the organization security posture
- As part of the team, support security initiatives through predictive and reactive analysis and articulating emerging trends to leadership and staff
- Assisting in the development of security compliance reports such as ISO27001, PCI DSS and more as directed by leadership.
- Assisting in the delivery of vulnerability assessments and remediation.
- Assisting in the deployment and configuration of a range of security controls from leading vendors such as DLP, SIEM, WAF, database firewalls etc.