Duties and Responsibilities
- Controlling of traffic
- Receive visitors
- Patrol at scheduled times
- Man the gate to control entry and exit of people and vehicle
- Turn on/off the generator
- Lock up after school hours
- Conduct search on persons/vehicles
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of security incidences
- Severity of security incidences
- Number of near misses
- Crime incidence
- Rate of response to crisis.
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum of Second School Leaving Certificate
- Work related professional certification
- Three – five years experience
Skills and Competences:
- Excellent inter personal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Demonstrate good moral values
- Demonstrate safety/security awareness.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.