The Security Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures.
- Provide strategic vision and direction in security aspects of the organization.
- Develop and initiate procedures to protect company’s fixed assets.
- Initiate safety measures to protect the lives and properties of the company.
- To attend to fire incidents and other calamity incidents in the company.
- Liaise with external security agencies on behalf of the company.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in any degree.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience as a Security Supervisor
Skills and Competency:
- Ability to lead others
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Good oral and written communication