Security Supervisor – SS221
- Supervision and monitoring of security operatives through patrolling of various beat.
- Attend to client complaint and meet the client’s target daily.
- Making enquiries from clients about operatives performance, attitudes and behaviors
- Deployment/education of new guards on JD, SOP and Post orders of their allocated beats.
- Enrich employee relations and resolve conflict with clients or amongst security operatives
- Identify potential security deficiencies and recommend appropriately to the benefit of our mutual relationship.
- Identify and mitigate risk at client’s premises and recommend appropriately in writing with thorough follow up.
- Identify, investigate and proffer solutions to security lapses in writing and follow up
- Write security report /daily and weekly reporting of observation in the line of duty to ensure proper documentation and facilitate review for action.
- Work with the patrol supervisors and the operation team to achieve objectives jointly; giving support and deputizing for other security supervisors when necessary.
- Oversee activities of operatives deployed and enforcing compliance on acceptable standards and on the client’s peculiarity and needs.
- Daily review of operational matters with a view to proffering effective and efficient innovations/solutions.
- Training the operational chain on professional industrial security practices in line with crime/criminality activities in the country.
- Monitor and mentor subordinates.
- Communicate any security matter to, and through appropriate channels in writing.
- Create relationship synergies between clients and the company as well as sustain a trustful working environment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must have no criminal record.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Must possess good communication skills and ability to manage people effectively.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office word.
- Must possess 2 years’ experience in security operations.
- Must know the basics of security operations e.g. post orders, location orders, access control measures etc.
- Must know how to enforce compliance.
- Must be disciplined and have a keen eyes for details.
- Must be client oriented.