Security Systems Technician -SST221
- Full time
- 1 year ago
- Information Technology
- With succinct and precise communication, you may guide a small team to numerous successful projects.
- Control CCTV accounts, including setup and upkeep.
- Leonel R40, RK40, and R10 card readers to be installed and programmed.
- Utilize the Windows, Linux, and Unix operating systems.
- Low-voltage cable (such as Cat5, Cat6, RG6, etc.) installation and termination
- Access control, intrusion alarm, CCTV cameras, and other security-related systems should be serviced or installed.
- Knowledge of RS2, Amga, and Hirsch.)
- Install print servers on the UNIX and NT platforms.
- Analyze proxy logs to check for adherence to regional information assurance standards.
- Experience with the aforementioned businesses installing equipment GE Bosch Pleco.
- Examine and analyze any potential issues or risks affecting the DoD infrastructure.
- Install and maintain sprinklers, HVAC, cooling towers, and fire alarms.
- Training for a confined job.