SENDCHAMP is the simplest multi-channel messaging platform for developers and businesses in Africa. Sendchamp is the easiest and fastest way for businesses to message their customers via SMS, Voice, Email and WhatsApp.
At Sendchamp, we believe in building Africa’s communication infrastructure to power businesses growth. By joining us, you’ll be part of a fast-growing African startup that sets out to make its mark in the global communication space.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Optimize for performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
- Follow new and emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience with Laravel/Lumen Framework
- Experience in Microservice Architecture
- Experience in Containerization, queuing, Version Control System,
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- A passion for building amazing products and user experiences
- A university degree is not required 😉
- Salary: 250,000 – 400,000
- 30 days paid leave each year (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Remote work
- Learn and grow
- Health insurance and pension plan
How to Apply
Step 1: Join our developer community here. Would help you understand our product and the people we are building for.
Step 2: Please apply here.
Step 3: We will reach out to every candidate that applied on the status of their application.
Application closes Thursday, May 20, 2021 @ 10 pm WAT.