- Take leadership role in project phases: Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Bidding and Negotiation, and Construction Administration.
- Design medium-complex buildings and building components; and prepare construction documentation of same. These documents will be in adherence to acceptable building codes.
- Supervise assigned projects and prepare project reports and specifications.
- Lead and supervise a group of architects and engineers.
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of design and construction documentation.
- Review documented technical requirements, development and project plans to ensure adherence to defined standards and to facilitate the transfer of knowledge throughout the technical staff.
- He/she should have Strong design skills. (Compulsory)
- He/she should have sound business development skills.
- He/she should have excellent negotiating skills.
- He/she Should have excellent demonstrable understanding of building design and construction.
- He/she have good oral and written communication skills.
- He/she should have good sound ability to analyze programmatic requirements, site and budget constraints to produce designs that address project criteria effectively.
- He/she should have good Project Managerial Skills.
- He/she should a good interpersonal and people management skills.
- He/she should have a good team player.
- He/she should have a good sound ability to create project plans/schedules for the overall project as well as setting deadlines given the resources allocated in the project plan.
- He/she should have a strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment, and tact