Delon Jobs is helping a leading investment company in Nigeria to hire Senior Mobile Developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for backend development and maintenance of applications. We require 4 to 6 years progressive experience working on .NET frameworks, Java, PHP, Modularization, OOP, Authentication and Authorization, Version Control, Microservices, Dockerization, Security, APIs, Testing and DevOps. Gross salary is negotiable between N7M-9M per annum. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , and ensure you make your email subject “Senior Back-End Developer – BD21-3.”
In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or HND (minimum of 2nd Class Lower)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years progressive experience working on .NET frameworks, Java, PHP, Modularization, OOP, Authentication and Authorization, Version Control, Microservices, Dockerization, Security, APIs, Testing and DevOps
- Good understanding of the entire web development process design, development, and deployment and application lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and no Sql and hands-on experience with ORM (OBJECT RELATIONAL MAPPER) frameworks as well as their declarative query languages
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Sound understanding OOP and software engineering principles.
- Work together with Front-end Developers to integrate UI elements with server-side logic Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proactive, resourceful, and hands-on with good initiative.