DelonJobs is seeking to hire (6) Senior Backend and Fullstack Developer for a leading ICT firm in Nigeria who will be responsible for the development of software products and the enhancements of existing products. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree/HND from an accredited institution with a minimum qualification of Second Class/Lower Credit and a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in a similar role. Salary is N500,000 – N800,000. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Senior Backend and Fullstack Developer – SBFDSM221” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable, and reusable code.
- Develop and support software(s) including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally, to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Perform unit test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews and debugging.
- Determine operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, requirement gathering, solution development, and propose solutions for software applications.
- Determine and design system specifications, standards, and programs.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis recommending changes in policies and procedures for software architecture.
- Document codes including but not limited to reports writing, user manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of the software(s).
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design principles.
- C#, .Net, Microsoft .NET framework and .Net Core.
- Mobile App Development with (Xamarin, Flutter and Kotlin).
- REST, SOAP, JSON.
- Database Management (MS SQL, MySQL, SQLite).
- Web-based and traditional programs.
- Azure /DevOps.
- Relevant professional Certifications.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming, Database Design, and XML Schema.
- Experience in mobile development (Flutter, ReactNative, Xamarin etc).
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) software development methodologies.