- Review, analyse and advise on existing dam infrastructure;
- Review, analyse and comment on existing designs;
- Assess and review risks;
- Develop approaches to new design and or rehabilitation of dams and associated infrastructure;
- Contribute technical expertise to feasibility studies;
- Prepare designs and costs of infrastructure;
- Advise on life cycles and maintenance requirements;
Participate in meetings with various parties including stakeholders;Technical tasks:
Prepare design briefs and design reports that address specific clients and stakeholder requirements and specifications as and when necessary
Prepare comprehensive design documentation.
Work closely with other professionals in the planning of projects, scheduling of tasks and developing integrated designs and or reports.
Ensure the documents prepared meet the quality standard requirements.
- Responsible for timely delivery of the expected outputs for review by TSU Manager.
- Carry out design services for projects according to the client’s design requirement and as per applicable international standards and codes of practices