Senior Consultant- SCN211
- Receive briefing from MC Technical team upon resumption of consultancy.
- Review relevant documents related to CHIPS Programme management and implementation!
- Submit proposed training plan and contextualized training module to MC Technical Team for review.
- Conduct a training needs assessment to inform revision of the content and method of the capacity building support to the CHIPS PMU, as appropriate.
- Develop/adapt programme management tools that will be used as resource materials for the participants.
- Conduct training on Programme Management according to best practices.
- Design and administer evaluation tools ( pre-test and post-tests, etc) and share analysis of results.
- Develop and share Programme Management mentoring plan with MC Technical Team
- Lead and provide oversight to the conduct bi-annual Programme Management visit to SPHCDA and SMOH and share findings and recommendation for the visit.
- Prepare overall report for the consultancy.