Senior Core Network Engineer
- Responsible for design and capacity planning for the GSM Circuit Switched Core Network nodes including but not limited to MSC, HRLR/HSS, MGW, STP(SPS)
- Evaluate new and existing hardware, planning & design for new solutions, implementation & integration of new hardware/Software, project management, and optimization of the CS-Core network.
- Translate marketing inputs into core network architecture and design for mobile circuit switched service.
- Configure data for new system with vendors and create work instructions for existing systems.
- Provide recommendation reports to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization of existing CS-core services.