- Analyze and evaluate issues.
- To improve production, include quality principles and methods into your processes.
- To satisfy the demands of precision machining, evaluate and employ non-traditional machining techniques.
- For projects and products, evaluate new product designs.
- To choose the best precision machining method, evaluate your plans.
- To choose the best materials for production, consider the qualities of various materials.
- To select an appropriate treatment method, evaluate the advanced metal heat treatment procedure.
- Conduct interviews and decide who to hire.
- To satisfy manufacturing needs, manage machine performance.
- Design engineering systems.
- Create precise equipment to fulfill manufacturing needs.
- Determine the clients’ design requirements.
- Control arguments and conflicts.
- In order to achieve project and product requirements, manage product design and development.
- oversee the organization’s Workplace Safety and Health Systems (WSH).