- Operate, maintain, and administer PS VAS platforms/ systems to ensure 24/7 availability and stability.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all PS VAS nodes, effect on all necessary hardware and software changes to ensure the quality output of the systems
- Analyse the daily generated alarms and error logs, report, symptoms and proactively resolve it to prevent it from becoming a potential problem
- Perform a comprehensive PS VAS fault/failure/alarm analysis for identifying/determining the root cause of each fault that could potentially escalate to a higher level of alarm.
- Perform O and M related tasks on VAS types of equipment and proactive measures to identify both obvious and non-obvious problems that may potentially be raised to certain severs.
- Analyze repeated problems, trends and service degradation, and ensure that the root cause of the problem is identified and solved permanently
- Analyze fault from any available output such as NMS, reported customer complaints etc.
- Produce trouble ticket for the relevant party (e.g. vendor) with a detailed description on any identified problems
- Ensure all PS VAS equipment and services are well maintained and properly operated.
- Troubleshoot any reported problem or received escalation from PS VAS Engineer and perform necessary action to resolve it
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Line Manager, PS VAS Operations.
- First Degree in Electrical Electronic Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Engineering or a related field
- Four (4) to six (6) year of work experience
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- IP Technologies
- Service Continuity Management, Monitoring and Control
- Delegation / Supervisory
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.