Senior Engineer –Service Design OCS&VAS
- Leading subject matter expertise and architecting of charging, policy and VAS solutions
- Management of elicitation requirements
- Translating the business requirements into the technical and operational specifications
- Providing technical specifications and other requirements for sourcing of service platforms
- Managing Vendor and Supplier relationships to support development and implementation of new business products and offers
- Forecasting service and capacity planning, deployment and optimization of the platforms
- Handling and coordinating the services implementation and configuration on the service nodes, primarily focusing on business requests such as tariffs, brands, lifecycle management, etc.
- Develop & utilize new products & service acceptance criteria.
- Research and testing of new features, solutions & technologies.
- Manage solution roadmap and ensure delivery in line with the business strategy and objectives.
- Development, documentation and implementation of service/business continuity plans, including coordinating regular BCP testing