Senior Executive, IT Support – SEIS221
- In order for consumers to benefit the most from computer systems, routers, switches, and the internet, IT support officers will be primarily accountable for their efficient operation.
- Setting up a computer LAN for a new outlet and solving an IT problem at the same time.
- Professionals in information technology study, develop, implement, manage, and maintain computer-based information systems, including both software and hardware.
- Practical knowledge of maintaining LAN, WAN, printers, thin clients, outlook, MS Office, etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer networks.
- To help set up systems or fix problems, walk workers or clients through a sequence of steps over the phone or in person.
- Troubleshoot network and system issues by identifying and resolving hardware or software issues. Replace components as necessary.
- . Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.