Senior Finance Associate -SFA 221
- Preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Management of Fixed Asset Register.
- Reconciliation of accounting discrepancies.
- Advising on best practices related to fiscal procedures.
- Analyzing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations.
- Prompt disbursement of loans.
- Assist management teams with financial, strategic, and operational initiatives, while ensuring core value alignment with firm.
- Updating financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
- Remittance of Pensions, PAYE, WHT and other statutory obligation.
- Reviewing existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Raising invoices and ensuring invoices are paid promptly and on time.
- Preparation of financial plan / forecast.