Senior Financial Control Officer – SFCO221
- Daily posting of transactions vouchers.
- Daily bank reconciliation with general ledger.
- Prepare and render CBN monthly returns.
- Prepare end of month financials.
- Manage liquidity and the cost of funds.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Assist in managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Analyze change and advising accordingly , developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk, conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
- Provide and interpret financial information; monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- Ensure adequate compliance to internal control policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of finance and accounting policies, processes and procedures in line with leading practices.
- Effectively manage relationship with Finance House Association of Nigeria (FHAN) and with all regulatory bodies ( CBN, NDIC, FIRS AND Auditors).
- Assist in managing the company’s tax responsibilities ; ensure that the company’s tax liabilities & remittances are correctly reported.
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.