DelonJobs is seeking to hire (6) Senior Frontend Developer for a leading ICT firm in Nigeria who will be responsible for the development and porting of mobile applications for software products/services. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree/HND from an accredited institution with a minimum qualification of Second Class/Lower Credit and a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar role. Salary is N400,000 – N600,000.To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Senior Frontend Developer – SFDSM223” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Timely introduction and adoption of new trends in mobile development.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable, and reusable codes.
- Develop and support software including applications, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Ability to consume Restful APIs.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Document codes including but not limited to reports writing, user manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of the software(s).
- Implement system design specifications and standard.
- Mobile development using Flutter, Xamarine, ReactNative, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good eye for creative designs, colour combination and aesthetics.
- UI/UX Skills – Mockup using Figma and Adobe XD.
- Relevant professional Certifications – Microsoft, MCSC, etc.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) software development methodologies.