DelonJobs is seeking to hire (2) Senior Hardware Engineer for a leading ICT firm in Nigeria who will be part of the configuration team, hardware specification requirements for the business and clients and ensure the proper configuration of servers and storage systems. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree/HND in Computer Science or related discipline with a minimum of 2-5years’ post NYSC experience. Salary is N300,000 – N500,000. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Senior Hardware Engineer – SHESM222” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain and monitor all network, security, and computer systems to meet the organization’s current and future requirements.
- Be responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of storage, virtualized environment, servers, and productivity tools.
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively.
- Test all changes to hardware, software, and hosted applications.
- Cater to doing infrastructure coordination related to design and setup activities at different stages of a project.
- Disaster recovery and high availability.
- Administration of IaaS – Infrastructure as a service.
- Basic networking skills.
- System Management.
- Systematic information gathering and review.
- Service orientation to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Knowledge of VM provisioning and management.
- Knowledge and displayed experience of web services such as Azure will be an added advantage.
- Certification in Microsoft System Engineering.
- Hardware certifications such as HP, Dell etc. will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum) will be an added advantage.