Senior Manager – Business Development
- The candidate should be able to define and follow up on yearly business targets and objectives.
- Negotiate business contracts with clients and ensuring their profitability.
- Lead the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Lead and support significant pursuits to ensure bids are converted to sales
- Liaise with the marketing team to develop pricing frameworks and ensure such frameworks are fully optimized.
- Monitor company revenue performance against agreed business target.
- Proactively pursue and maintain competitor intelligence to have a view of the competition.