Senior Manager – Service Operations
- Managing Vendor and Supplier relationships to support development and implementation of new business products and offers.
- Forecasting Service and capacity, planning, deployment and optimization of the platforms.
- Implementation and configuration on the service nodes, primarily focusing on business requests such as tariffs, brands, lifecycle management.
- Development, documentation and implementation of service/business continuity plans, including coordinating regular BCP testing.
- Resolve engineering related escalations of anomalies with or without vendor support as per support contracts.