We are searching for a self-motivated Senior Mechanical Engineer with a proven record of excellent project delivery to lead a number of company projects. Responsibilities will include working alongside other professionals to ensure deadlines are met, liaising with external stakeholders, attending meetings, using CADD software to produce detailed designs, ensuring all projects remain within budgetary and time constraints, and compiling reports for the board of directors.
- Analyzing problems and coming up with designs to solve them.
- Networking and collaborating with other engineers and professionals.
- Working within the budget to deliver safe and efficient products on time.
- Allocating resources and time effectively.
- Developing design prototypes.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attending meetings and providing input and updates.
- Analyzing data to write up reports.
- Communicating with staff, directors, and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Additional courses in Mathematics, Physical Science or Design, recommended.
- Relevant certifications, registrations, and licenses may be required.
- Superb creativity, vision, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-confidence.
- Extensive experience working on engineering projects.
- Ability to make decisions in high-stress situations.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity and a growth mindset.