We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- More than 3 years of experience working on the mobile apps and integrating APIs
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android play store
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language
- Experience with the use of cross-platform technologies such as Flutter and dart technologies and React Native.
- Experience with the use of technologies such as Kotlin for Android and Swift for IOS app versions
- Experience with building cross-platform mobile applications.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
Interested candidates should kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org