Senior Program Officer – INSPIRE
- Full time
- 10 months ago
- Develop and implement analytical assays to assess the compartmentalized pharmacokinetics of anti-infective agents in the prevention and/or management of HIV/AIDS.
- Carry out the quantification of small molecules using liquid chromatographic-tandem mass spectrometric (LC-MS/MS) analyses.
- Measure concentrations of the compound of interest in samples.
- Validate assays as per US Food and Drug Administration guidelines, Guidance for Industry: Bioanalytical Method Validation recommendations.
- Participate in population pharmacokinetic analysis of the data.
- Prepare budgets and supply orders.
- Adhere to / enforce good research and laboratory practice including Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Provide monthly/regular updates of progress to both senior and junior staff
- Provide technical expertise in support of laboratory components for the study and other research studies as assigned by the Principal Investigator (PI).
- Participate in the execution of targets within project stipulated time lines in conjunction with the PI