- Monitor and evaluate project progress and performance, including reviewing deliverable, and make recommendations where project activities may need to be adjusted based on M&E results.
- Travel to field offices to monitor project activities.
- Actively participate in business development/proposal development/new initiative processes.
- Provide professional developmental opportunities for junior program staff. Evaluate performance of supervisee(s), and provide constructive feedback and proactive management.
- Work with Human Resources to source and recruit critical talent.
- Work with Contracts and Grants to ensure timely acquisition and delivery of services.