DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Senior QA Engineer (Automated Testing) for a leading financial institution in Africa who will be responsible for performing and monitoring testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of all core and non-core banking application software solutions released to the users meet business, security, control and regulatory requirements. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in a business /IT related discipline and a minimum of 4 years of IT testing/process management experience. Salary is Negotiable. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Senior QA Engineer (Automated Testing) – QAEFB231” to email@example.com
- Assist in the evaluation and testing of software and infrastructure to ensure they function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
- Engage in all test phases –system, integration and functional testing & acceptance.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Work with Team Lead to test and analyze each component/phase of the systems development life cycle.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Work with project managers to plan, manage and track quality test plan.
- Ensure that all required testing deliverables are created including testing approach, testing scenarios, conditions and expected results, manual test scripts, automated test scripts and testing control sheets.
- Monitor the test activities and review the testing artifacts and deliverables of the Analyst, Automated Testing.
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Certification in ISTQB – Certified Tester Foundation Level will be an added advantage.
- 4+ working experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps).
- Working knowledge of industry automated test tools/solutions (Test Complete, Selenium Web-drivers, Opium, Egg-Plant, Katalon etc.)
- Working knowledge of industry webservices/API test tools/solutions (Postman, SOAP UI, Apache Jmeter etc.)
- Working knowledge of prevailing Test and Defect Management tools.
- Good strategic planning and management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders.
- Functional Testing (Manual).
- Web Automated Testing.
- Mobile Automated Testing.
- API/Webservices Testing.
- System Analysis.
- Business Process Improvement.
- Software Development Process Improvement.