Senior Relationship Manager
- Responsible for implementing marketing strategies to develop existing portfolio and development of new opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and provide them with products and services to achieve business objectives.
- Provide support in structuring propositions to maximize business opportunities of an acceptable quality.
- Negotiate terms and conditions and prepare credit applications for new and renewal of loan facilities for corporate clients.
- Present and defend credit applications in the Management Credit Committee sittings/meetings.
- Establish an effective sales call cycle for key customers, partners and contacts and update the “deal pipeline”.
- Complete the wallet size for clients timely & appropriately file all client calls, client communications, internal memos, credit papers on the assigned portfolio.