Senior, Risk & Strategy Advisory – SRSA221
- Assist clients to create frameworks for identifying potential risks that may affect their companies’ performance and proffer techniques to mitigate risks.
- Offer various risk management consulting services to diverse clients across various sectors (Power, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Energy, Oil & Gas, Public sector etc.)
- Convey best-practice advisory offerings to clients’ to advance their risk management programs.
- Partner with relevant market experts to forecast future market conditions regarding client portfolios and plan appropriate risk management solutions.
- Assist clients in developing their Strategic Plans
- . Support clients in their Strategic Plan Activation for firm wide buying
- . Supporting clients in ensuring successful Execution of their Strategic Plans
- Provide strategic leadership to the team to support and enable the organization in achieving its vision and mission.
- Create staffing plans for short term, mid-term and long-term risk projects
- Drive thought leadership that engenders research and development around evolving issues and solutions affecting risk management.
- Manage a team responsible for designing risk management frameworks, standards and best practices guidelines.
- Manage project teams of consultants and analysts.
- Generate Risk Advisory mandates across diverse sectors, including but not limited to Power, Telecommunications, Energy, Governments, Financial Services, etc.
- Contribute immeasurably to the business development process, including through the identification of new leads.
- Develop and sustain high-level business relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and sustain partnerships with relevant professional and private networks.
- Track global industry benchmarks, and constantly scan industry opportunities and threats.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head, Advisory.