Delon Jobs is helping a leading bank in Nigeria to hire Senior Software Developer (Full-Stack, Frontend). The successful candidate will responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in web and mobile applications across platforms in the organization and also responsible for translating software requirements into workable programming code. In addition, they maintain and develop programs for use in businessGross salary is negotiable between 6.5M-9M per annum.
Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , and ensure you make your email subject ‘Senior Software Developer (Full-Stack, Frontend)’
In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Create new user-facing features
- Design and code functional programs and applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Consume internally and externally built APIs from backend services.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
- Contributes to and improves the software development process.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications, timelines and budget restrictions.
- Focus on coding and debugging
- Develop functional and sustainable web/Mobile applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Determine how existing complex applications, legacy systems, web interfaces and/or hardware logic, which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work together to meet the new and emerging enterprise requirements.
- Formulate logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, through the application of professional programming concepts.
- Works with clients in evaluating and implementing new technologies and offer strategies for new opportunities
- Recommend technologies based on clearly articulated advantages and disadvantages.
Standards and Procedures:
- Comply with standards and procedures in place for task delivery
- Adhere to policies and procedures that are compliant with industry and regulatory policies
- Check for compliance with all standards, policies and procedures
- Develops and maintains documentation of programs, user guides, policies and procedures
- Be confident, self-motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business.
- Be friendly, professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Have good working relationships with everyone you come into contact with at work, behaving in a friendly, courteous and professional way.
- Bring a positive attitude to work, co-operating closely with team members and other departments to ensure that Bank is the best it can be.
- Set a great example to new employees.
As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
- Minimum of First Degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or any other physical sciences. Additional related qualification will be an added Advantage
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- Project planning & Control
- Stakeholder Management
- .Net & DevOps practices
- Java Script
- .Net, C#
- Testing skill
- Analytical skill