Senior software Developer -SSD221
- Actively take part in requirements analysis and gathering.
- Determine the optimum component of solutions to be implemented by working with business analysts.
- Actively take part in the process of acquiring requirements.
- Produce software design and architecture in cooperation with the appropriate teams and departments.
- Write well-documented, scalable, readable, and testable code.
- Review the code produced by novice and experienced developers.
- Upkeep, revision, refactoring, and bug-fixing of new and existing codes.
- Application and system testing and deployment.
- Become an authority in your area of expertise.
- Deliver technical assistance as required.
- Update your knowledge of coding jargon, ideas, and best practices.
- Create concepts for fresh initiatives, features, or products by keeping an eye on market developments and trends.
- Jot down information and send it to the proper people, like.