JOB SUMMARYDelon Jobs is helping a leading IT company in Nigeria to hire a Senior Solutions Architect (Lagos). The successful candidate will be responsible for helping our client support the development of cross-functional business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via technology.Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com, and ensure you make your email subject ‘Senior Solutions Architect’JOB DESCRIPTION:In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the senior architect on a given full Software Development Life Cycle project and vendor work; developing, maintaining and reviewing application architecture throughout the project. May include leading proof-of-technology activities.
- Provide leadership with service level agreements and processes (i.e.Walkthrough and Approval processes, Program/System documentation, Status Reporting, Escalation, Change Management, Problem Management, Software Development Methodology, etc.).
- Serve as Project Lead Architect on a project team (including users, developers and/or vendors), to plan, coordinate, analyze, design, review and implement application systems and/or enhancements to existing systems to meet current and future needs.
- Ensure vendor work is accurately and thoroughly reviewed and also meets all applicable standards; identify gaps and/or opportunities in work to meet long term corporate goals.
- Participate in the design review process and support the overall Enterprise Architecture Management process. Also, influence and drive change to architecture processes, strategies and standards, as needed.
- Support pre-project efforts in terms of working with the user team or vendor during meetings/presentations, crafting conceptual solutions, assisting with time estimates, and documenting designs.
- Develop Solution Architecture Models and Documentation (key written project deliverable). Oversee and approve the creation of architecture documentation.
- Provide technical expertise/coaching for others; facilitate the development and provide direction on integration design patterns around services and interfaces; work hands-on often with delivery teams; and monitor application architecture related to other areas of IT, the business community, and outside vendors to ensure the relevance of architecture to meet business needs.
- Support and mentor less experienced architecture staff.
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2ndClass Lower) in architecture or IT related disciplines.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Infrastructure, system, application and/or other solution architecture experience.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical integrations, technologies, and processing environments, including cloud and SaaS technologies.
- Strong experience in solution design principles and practices, system development methodologies, and software life cycles..
- Experience with object-oriented system architectures utilizing use cases, ArchiMate or Unified Modeling Language (UML), Visio, and TOGAF or the Rational Unified Process (RUP) or similar methodology is preferred.
- Strong leadership skill
- Tech savvy
- Analytical Skill
- Excellent Problem Solving skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Organizational skill
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task