Senior Technical Advisor Local Capacity Development
- Develop the team’s capacity to manage USAID-funded awards through training and mentoring.
- Manage and supervise staff implementing the award to improve partners’ capacity.
- Assign work among project staff and ensure that tasks are completed appropriately.
- Apply quality control and project-specific standard operating procedures.
- Support the preparation of narrative progress reports, annual work plans and other project communication materials.
- Build relationships and work with government points-of-contact.
- Coordinate with the Chief of Party/Project Director on management of all aspects of the project, including vision and direction for the effort.
- Discern potential problems in client relationships and use effective solutions to resolve them.
- Facilitate meetings, including working with stakeholders to develop agendas.
- Report on project status in internal and client meetings.
- Ensure compliance with federal acquisition regulations, agency policies, company standards and local laws