DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Senior UI/UX Designer for a leading financial service in Lagos, Nigeria. The individual would be responsible for delivering the best user experience across different application interfaces (both web and mobile), which ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline. Salary is very negotiable. To apply, kindly send your cv with the code “Senior UI/UX Designer – SUIXDFB231” to email@example.com
- Plan and implement new application user interface designs for both web and mobile solutions.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Create intuitive and user-friendly experience interfaces for all applications.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
- Interpret data and provide qualitative feedback.
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards.
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline.
- Masters, MBA, or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 7+ years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering solutions.