DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Service Design and Transition Officer for a leading bank in Nigeria (Grade band ABO – SBO) to assess, analyze, develop, document and implement services/changes. The candidate shall liaise with business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of services as well as work with relevant stakeholders to establish end-to-end project plan and approach. Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree and minimum of 4 years experience in similar role. Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and code (Service Design and Transition Officer SDTSB211).
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Knowledge of ISO20000-1
- Document/Records Management
- Knowledge of Service Management Solutions
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of Hardware, OS, etc.
- Analyze details of customer requirements, e.g.,BRD/SWR document.
- Work with service owners to ensure technical guides, user manuals, and self-help documents are documented before service transition.
- Plan and steer workshops with NIB Stakeholders– Process Awareness / Improvements.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture to design, secure and resilient IT services to leverage one existing infrastructure and adhere to architecture framework.
- Produce and maintain plans, processes, policies, standards and documents to support the design of quality IT solutions.
- Maintain the SAF Service Catalogue, ensure that all information within the Service Catalogue is accurate and up to date.
- Collate monthly performance reports for all SAF services.
- Develop ways of improving SAF Technology processes.