Service Desk Manager – SDM221
- Oversee and drive the immediate resolution of all incidents and problems.
- Serve as the point of contact for all customer requests and incidents.
- Interact with clients closely to better understand their problems and offer solutions.
- Conduct a customer satisfaction survey on a regular basis, analyze the results, and ensure that all customer complaints are addressed.
- Align Service Desk activities with industry standard or framework such as ITIL.
- Ensure Service Legal Agreements (SLAs) are consistent.
- Present periodic reports to the management on Service Desk performance.
- Manage all social media handles.
- Act as liaison person between client and other departments within the organization.
- Coordinating with IT Engineers to provide technical support to end users.
- Ensure IT support staff are performing their duties efficiently and effectively.
- Steer and manage all OEM engagements; meetings, events.
- Maintain OEM pipeline with current leads and share this pipeline with OEM contacts on a monthly basis.