Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) Officer
- Provide technical SRH guidance for project implementation (75% of time)
- Facilitate and oversee the planning, implementation and coordination of all SRH, Hygiene Promotion and risk communication activities
- Lead the community volunteers work planning for sensitization and awareness raising activities
- Work with trained CBTs and VSLA committees to facilitate risk communication on COVID-19 in communities
- Plan, organize and coordinate all project-related training and distribution activities in collaboration with the with the Project Manager
- Supervise the implementation of SRH and community awareness raising activities in a bid to assure quality
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the Supervisor
Job Responsibility 2:
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) and Reporting of grants (25%)
- Ensure indicators in the approved logical framework of the proposal are tracked and closely monitored with support from the M&E Officer.
- Ensure beneficiary feedback about the project activities are timely communicated to the CARE senior programme team and other relevant stakeholders to enhance relevance.