- The individual will be in charge of controlling all the storage activities with accurate monitoring (material in/out). He/She is also in charge of the protection and the Security of the Goods.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Monitoring the quantities available on stock with a clear picture of the material delivered (to whom and when).
- Report on a daily basis on the exact quantities available in the stock.
- Assist the Site Management Staff by giving them accurate information on the stock and “in/out” material
- Coordinate with subcontractors in order to deliver them the material approved in each Request for Material (which have been approved by the PM)
- Check all materials when they arrive on Site and immediately implement these new items in the Stocklist
- Prepare the check out voucher following the request for materials which have been approved by the PM
- Inform in an immediate basis the PM when material requested is no more available
- Protect all delivered goods on Site in order to avoid any damage and ensure the loading/ unloading of all materials up until their final location (could be done in coordination with our subcontractors
- Ensure the Security of the store and other materials which are not able to be stored there.
Equipment and Stock Management:
- Ability to check the accuracy of materials when they are delivered to the site; following the procedures for accepting delivery of materials to the storage.
- Ability to input new materials into the stock list upon delivery.
- Ability to ensure that requests for materials follow Dayola’s approval process before they are released.
- Ability to ensure the replenishment of store items before they are exhausted.
- Plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the stock and equipment on site.
- Conduct daily tools, materials, equipment and stock inventory.
- Develop and communicate equipment and stock request procedures.
- Conduct day to day equipment and stock administrative activities, this includes: maintaining stock /material schedules, documents, files and all other requesting, processing and reconciliation documents.
- Ability to effectively manage the store; this span from item delivery, item issuance and stock level monitoring.
- Ability to ensure that materials are neatly and strategically arranged.
- Ability to ensure that only items approved for release are released at each given time.
- Develop and maintain site time attendance and general records.
- Communicate the weekly attendance summary to Human Resources.
- Provide site administrative support to the project team
- Create, manage and maintain project-related documents.
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of subcontractors and artisans.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of all project sites.
- Identify problematic facilities and determine what installation or repair services needed.
- Supervise the general duties of masons on site.
- Coordinate and manage the site office, supplies and vendors documents.
- Prepare and verify field payroll for project field workers.
- Promote safety during the performance of all daily project responsibilities.
- Prepare weekly site stock and general portfolio report.
- Minimum of a BSc/HND in Social Sciences, Estate Management or any related course
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands-on approach.