Collaborate with designers, project managers, subcontractors, vendors and laborers.
● Attend coordination and progress meetings and be on site at all times during the entire process
of the project.
● Understand and grasp all elements of the project and clients expectations.
● Conduct and document quality assurance and safety inspection throughout the construction
process, ensuring the working environment is maintained at acceptable levels, and tools and
equipment are in good working condition.
● Maintain and update pre construction documents, and monitor contract obligations with a goal
of building relationships with reliable contractors and vendors
● Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects and
responding to work delays, emergencies, and other project disruptions in the limited time
● Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
● Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs and avoid overrun of
● Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety
● Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory and report any missing immediately.
● Review the work progress on a daily basis and give updates on the work channel.
● Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status and share them with all
● Ensuring budget costs relating to wages, contractors, materials, and equipment aren’t
● Raise site requests and follow up for approval.
● Gather data, compile reports and deliver presentations to relevant stakeholders.
● Communicate any changes to all stakeholders involved immediately before adjustment is
● Perform other related duties as assigned.
● OND/HND/Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Building Technology/Civil Engineering
● 3+ years experience in construction methods and technologies, and ability to interpret technical
drawings and contracts.
● Knowledge of building code requirements and scheduling methods.
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a constant eye on quality.
● Excellent presentation/conversations/reporting skills as communication with clients is expected.
● Skilled at conflict and crisis management
● Outstanding negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
● Strong leadership skills.