- Meeting with Engineers, Architects, and contractors on an ongoing basis regarding project objectives and progress.
- Managing and motivating site foremen and teams.
- Ensuring all equipment needed is available on site.
- Ensuring budget costs relating to wages, contractors, materials and equipment aren’t exceeded.
- Approving purchase requests.
- Ensuring the construction process starts and ends on time and ensuring daily and weekly deadlines are met.
- Ensuring compliance with health, Safety and other regulations.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Conducting on-going quality Inspections.
- Must be a Graduate of Civil/Structural Engineering from any reputable University/ Polytechnic.
- Must have requisite site experience, minimum of 5 years in Site supervision of building construction projects.
- Must be COREN registered or in the process of being registered.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively both with the project team, visiting clients, and statutory authority personnel.
- Must have the ability to effectively manage people and time.
- Must be able to use basic levelling and surveying tools.
- Must be a result -oriented person, self – driven, and performer.
- Have unrelenting ability to own a process and ensure results.