- As the demand for our services has grown, we are looking to hire a Social Media & Digital Communications Assistant to support our expanding operations.
- This role will support the management team by creating timely, appropriate and engaging social media content for our students and prospective trainees, as well as running email, online and other outreach campaigns as needed.
- This position will require clear and ongoing understanding of all aspects of our operation in order to provide proper and effective digital media presence.
- Successful candidates will be expected to have prior experience working as executive or administrative assistants, or as social media assistants, preferably in an educational establishment.
The ideal candidate will have most, if not all of the following:
- Superior organizational skills to handle multiple tasks and overlapping responsibilities, all while working remotely.
- Exceptional writing skills as well as good facility with social media management tools (Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.), email marketing, as well as online advertising.
- Fundamental understanding of web analytics, with demonstrated facility with at least one web analytics platform. Attention to detail with a knack for reviewing, analyzing and operationalizing data from web analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a geographically disperse (virtual) team of colleagues.
- Access to reliable broadband internet connectivity and a functioning laptop or desktop to enable effective operation.
- Prior (or current) experience as a web analyst, social media manager, online sales associate or similar online market-facing role would be advantageous.
- Prior experience teaching or learning using an online platform. (This would be very helpful.)
- Space from which to work daily, free of distraction or intrusion.