Social Media Handler -SMH221
- Using social media marketing tools to establish and uphold the brand of the business.
- Developing social media marketing initiatives in collaboration with marketing experts.
- Using the company’s social media accounts to communicate with customers and other stakeholders.
- Evaluating the company’s social media and digital marketing plans, seeing areas for development, and providing strategic advice.
- Studying social media trends and updating management on any changes that affect the business’s marketing initiatives.
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as goals for a specific number of shares or likes, and evaluating the success of the campaign in relation to the KPIs.
- Knowledge of Social Media Production & Communication.
- Ability to deliver creative contents.
- Knowledge of SEO is added advantage.