Social Media Personnel – SMP221
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences .
- Design graphics and implement social media strategy to align with business goals .
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily on all social media accountsxc2 (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) .
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics .
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency .
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout) .
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competition
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Proven work experience as a Social media personnel .
- Hands on experience in content management .
- Excellent copywriting skills .
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) .
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels .
- Familiarity with web and graphics design .
- Excellent communication skills .
- Analytical and multitasking skills .
- OND/ HND / BSc degree in relevant field.