Software Developer – SD221
- Good familiarity with Python and PHP’s implementations of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- It is crucial to have a solid Django framework understanding.
- familiarity with relational databases (Oracle & MySQL).
- Strong background in frontend development (UI & UX) using HTML and CSS, as well as general web standards and functionality.
- For the construction of APIs, functional knowledge or practical design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- understanding of Linux server’s fundamental processes.
- A plus is having prior GIT Hub experience.
- Must be capable of using FTP clients like FileZilla, CoreFTP, etc.
- excellent knowledge of security concepts and how they relate to software and the web in general.
- logical thinking and problem-solving abilities (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- a good ability to communicate.