- Development and designing of user-friendly in-house web applications to simplify and automate manual processes within VDT which integrates to existing applications.
- Developing and customizing various reports for business needs and decision making.
- Support the Marketing Communication on the design, management and continuous development of VDTcorporate website to suit business needs. This includes the integration and maintenance of a web chat portal, blog, outlook and face lifts, updating contents, feedback modules, evaluating job done by consultants etc.
- Development and customizing of various reports for SharePoint, Sage application and other in-house application, using friendly reporting tools.
- Ensure that Database tuning and backup is done on regular basis.
- Support the IT Support team on the server administration and performance tuning of the server application from time to time
- Engage and support customer from IT Service Desk
- Security management of VDT web presence through Digital SSL certificates
- Install, upgrade, Manage and Administer Kaspersky Security Centre and cloud Antispam
- Review and Implementation of any new policies on Kaspersky
- Ensure all users PC and Servers endpoint security are up to date and properly secured
- Carry out from time-to-time Information Security Awareness campaign
- Administration of the Sophos XG to secure the traffic going in and out our intranet Infrastructure.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 – 3 years experience.
- Create efficient, scalable and reusable software applications and libraries using any of PHP, Python, Java, C#, and other languages as needed.
- Have very good knowledge of management and administration of relational and non-relational databases like MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, e.t.c
- Have very good knowledge administering web servers including IIS, Apache and Nginx.
- Have very good knowledge using DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Git.
- Have very good knowledge of Sophos XG Firewall administration.
- Very good knowledge administering Kaspersky Endpoint Security (KES) suite and Kaspersky cloud antispam service.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure cloud administration
- Have very good IT hardware, software and application support skills.
- Render in-house support to staffs of the organization, troubleshoot devices e.g. printer, mobile devices, Wi-Fi connectivity, LAN troubleshooting, Network monitoring tool, etc
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.