Software Developer – SD227
- Maintain and design new features for our products.
- Work with development teams, product managers to plan & prioritize, architecture, build, advance, and scale software solutions.
- Translate UI/UX designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Participate in strategic technical decisions related to technology, definition, and implementation of digital products.
- Deliver high quality, testable, secure, readable, and documented software with a focus on the customer.
- Develop system architecture, requirements specifications, modularize features, etc
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant fields.
- 2 – 5 post NYSC work experience as a Software Developer.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases such as Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server or ORACLE
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (e.g. MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.