Delon Jobs is helping a leading bank in Lagos to hire an experienced Software Development Manager. The successful candidate will provide solutions to technical issues and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
. Minimum of 7-10 years cognate experience.
Salary is between 9M-14M per annum. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ,and ensure you make your email subject “Software Development Manager -SDMWB2111”
In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2) in engineering, computer science, information systems, or related field required.
- Additional related qualification will be an added advantage
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Minimum of First Degree in Computer science, software and information systems, Computer Engineering or any other physical sciences. Additional related qualification will be an added advantage.
- Consistently demonstrated ability to exceed the requirements of Senior Software Engineer.
- Good knowledge of the company product development lifecycle and the process tools.
- Proficient in at least two-core development tools used within the company.
- Sound knowledge of estimation technique
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Sound industry trends awareness.
- Sound Proficiency with Microsoft .NET/ Java technologies
- Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Does due diligence as far as analysis and design of any projects they undertake
- Owns technological solutions to implement designs made for our customers, including:
- content management
- content publication, web hosting
- translation and localization management
- automation of repetitive tasks
- tooling for contributors
- Owns solutions to support business strategy and service delivery, including:
- Jira: manages workflows and set up for new projects
- Security, both internal and on customer projects
- Reporting, internal and to customers
- Automation in all areas
- Platforms we deliver to customers, e.g. ALAT, Resilient and similar future solutions
- Creates and implements short and long-term strategy in terms of technological growth
- Leads the implementation and support of technological solutions
- Ensures staff follow processes and proposes process improvements where necessary
- Participates in creating new products and services where technology is concerned
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Project Management
- Problem solving skill
- Strong organizational skill
- Analytical skill
- Passionate about customer success and customer result