Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Research, design, implement, and manage the company’s software programs.
- Test and evaluate new software programs.
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently develop these modifications.
- Write and implement efficient code.
- Determine operational practicality.
- Develop quality and security assurance procedures.
- Deploy software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems.
- Train the company’s software users as required.
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts when required.
Qualification & Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or another related degree.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects. Experience in software security in and added advantage.
- Deep programming language knowledge.